Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bacon

It can be crispy it can be chewy, but no matter what the texture bacon is always good. Only taking about 5 minuets to fry up this is a meal that is always acceptable under my belt. If your thinking bacon is only good with eggs oh you are sorely mistaken.

Bacon goes well with almost anything; you can put in on your sandwiches, burgers, pizza, salads, subs and almost anything you can think of. The taste is something that is hard to compete with and is unmistakable. It is one of my favourite meals whether is being morning noon or night.

If I had a choice to have something to eat and put bacon on it or not chances are there would be bacon and lots of it. It may not be the healthiest food there is to eat but it surely is one of the best tasting. If your not having heart trouble or high cholesterol I suggest frying up a pan of bacon it will make your day that much more enjoyable.

2 comments:

AW-Wrimo said...

Nice post. I agree.

Reminds me of the dog commercial,

it's BAACON!

Mr. Lynn said...

Man, Tim Hortons has me hooked on the B.E.L.T. I'm taking years off my life with that damn thing.