Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MUSIC

Tool, Korn, Deftones, Incubus and Linkin Park, these are some of my favourite musical groups they are something I can always take the time to listen to. I am not a big fan of rap or anything emo. I like music that is good something you can really jam with and that has good meaning. Something with good guitar solos inspiring lyrics and something that doesn’t get old after you hear it 5 times.

These groups bring music that can always make me feel better when I am down, they also can uplift an environment such as a party. The music these people put out is music that can really speak to you and can be very deep. Not only that but all these musicians are actually really good and not all stuck up about being famous. They really like to give back to their fans.

I am yet to go to a live concert which is really disappointing but I know when I finally do it will most likely be one of these bands. The one thing these groups have in common is there music isn’t just a bunch of none sense like some music can be. Their songs actually having thought behind them and have a purpose, which is something that can make a good song a great song.

1 comment:

Mr. Lynn said...

So good to see the next gen into the Tones. Sick, sick band.