Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why lil Wayne SUCKS

I have to admit that I do like a very few of lil Wayne’s songs, he isn’t the worst rapper alive. But he is so full of him self and half of his songs are beats copied from other people. Sometimes his rhymes don’t even make since, he just makes up words that can keep his flow going.

His style of rap is different from everyone else’s which is a good thing, but I have to disagree when people say he is the best rapper alive. I am not that into rap to begin with but I know he isn’t the best rapper alive. I think that if he and Eminem were to rap against one another lil Wayne would get showed up. Really what makes lil Wayne not likeable is how he rarely uses his own beats. It’s not very creative as an artist to just copy everyone else

Lil Wayne was recently arrest, he was charged with passion of weapons and drugs. This is very pathetic, if you’re making the amount of money he would be making why you would do something so stupid like that. Your life is set and you can very well do what ever you want why something like that will end you

1 comment:

Mr. Lynn said...

I think this ass is the beginning of the end for good hip hop. What happened to groups like The Wu, and Digable Planets?